The PO Series burner can operate on oil (Class D light oil, Class G HFO) and is available in standard outputs from 3.3MW to 18MW. The PO Series burner is commonly used on large industrial steam and hot water boilers.
- Available in monoblock design up to P310 or a duoblock design with a floor mounted combustion air fan
- Low NOx Head
- Electronic micro modulation air fuel ratio control with individual valve servo motors as standard
- Variable Speed Drive (VSD) combustion air fan motor
- Air inlet silencer (< 85dBA)
- Oxygen trim for improved efficiency and reduced emissions
- Separate or integrated water level controls for steam boilers
- Data Transfer Interface for BMS control
All P series burners are design and manufactured in accordance with EN267 and EN676.