Dual fuel burners are most commonly used if the fuel source is intermittent. By having both gas and oil fuel options available, it ensures the downtime of the boiler is limited.
This dual fuel burner is suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, towns gas, biogas and light oil.
It can operate effectively with:
- Two stage high/low gas and oil
- Or fully modulating gas and oil operation
- Quick and easy installation
- Reliable and trouble free operation
- Industry standard components available
- Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance
- Left or right handed gas trains to reduce the need for a gas booster
- Separate oil pump unit for use when oil is not the primary fuel, designed to reduce oil pump wear when not in use
- Remote fuel changeover
All M Series burners are designed and manufactured in accordance with EN676 and EN267