Gas boosters are used to increase the supply pressure of gas when a higher pressure is required to supply a gas burner. The range is suitable for use on natural gas and town gas.
- Available in a range of pressure lifts and volume flow rates
- Single booster supplying single burner
- Single booster supplying up to 4 burners
- Duty / Standby unit (2 boosters with automatic switch over on pressure failure)
- Slow ramp up / Speed control option
All boosters are been designed and manufactured in accordance with BS8487.
Motor – 1 ph
n / a
n / a
Motor – 3 ph
Noise @ 1m