1786-3247 KW Output
Dual fuel burners are most commonly used if the fuel source is intermittent. By having both gas and oil fuel options available, it ensures the downtime of the boiler is limited.
All N series burners are custom-built and designed and are designed for Class D (light oil) to Class G (heavy fuel oil) oil and natural gas with:
- 2 stage high/low and modulating operation
This range is typically suited for high resistance, hot water and steam boilers.
- Quick and easy installation
- Reliable and trouble free operation
- Industry standard components available
- Most components can be easily accessed allowing for easy maintenance
- Left or right handed gas trains to reduce the need for a gas booster
- Separate oil pump unit for use when oil is not the primary fuel, designed to reduce oil pump wear when not in use
- Remote fuel changeover
All M Series burners are designed and manufactured in accordance with EN676 and EN267
380/420 / 50
Air damper motor